Retrofit for Wind Power Converters
Nowadays, the word "efficiency" has become a common goal to reach for companies around the world. Many of them have invested and implemented new plans to lower their operational cost as a main strategy to maintain or increase profit margins.
We are experts on analyzing your current design and with you feedback we can redesign the system to solve as many issues you might have by implementing a more efficient and reliable circuit using the latest technology available without compromising the life or performance of peripheral devices in your equipment.
Advantages of Retrofit Services
- The investment is much less that it would be purchasing a new power module or complete converter.
- This solution maintains the original configuration, inputs, outputs and switching behavior of the equipment.
- Planned scheduling and implementation with minimum downtime.
Easy, safe replacement
- No Adaptation needed to Auxiliary Circuits
- Anyone can install the units as they are supplied with assembly instructions and electric interconnection diagrams.
- A Retrofit restores the life cycle status of the converter or phase module.
- The structural configuration is improved if the original configuration requires it; otherwise, it will remain the same.
- Use of the latest Power Electronic Components technology focused on safety and reliability.
- Improved control over the switching behavior of the IGBTs, meaning less energy consumption, increased efficiency and better overall performance.
Maintenance and repairs
- Ease of maintenance and improved functionality of the system.
- Cost reduction as spare parts continue to be available for much longer.
Experience acquired by working with all types of systems from different manufacturers for over 20 years.
It is important to mention that our retrofit services undergoes the same testing procedures as the OEM.
- Insulation Resistance
- Voltage Overshoot
- Turn-on and turn-off dv/dt
- Turn-on and turn-off di/dt
- Switching Losses
- Visual Inspection
- Mechanical Inspection